Weapons Training Program
Budo Martial Arts Academy provides quality weapons instruction in the use of historical Japanese weapons including:
- Katana (Japanese Long Sword)
- Bo (6� wooden staff)
- Hanbo (3� wooden staff)
- Tanto (Knife )
- Kusari Fundo (weighted chain)
- Shuriken (throwing stars)
The Budo Marial Arts Academy covers how to use and defend against the weapons listed above. Historical techniques and strategies are explored as well as variations for modern self protection.
What are the benefits of Weapons Training?
Why Should You Join?
Our instructors are passionate about martial arts and share important lessons around discipline, fitness and focus – while demonstrating healthy living and a passion for their training. You’ll learn in an inclusive, positive, goal-oriented environment as you improve your performance on the mats and in your daily life. Watch yourself THRIVE in our Adult Martial Arts Program and find out more today.
- Convenient weekly schedules
- Individual goal-setting and monitoring
- An opportunity for lifelong learning
- Ongoing fitness, health, and active lifestyle training
- Continued motivation and celebration of achievement